This Glock 19 Gen 5, NIB, has several upgrades including; laser engraving, Cerakote, aluminum base plates, aluminum mag catch, extended slide catch, TLR8, RMR, suppressor height sites, Zev barrel, and Zev slide. The Glock is coated with 8 layers of Cerakote in an Antique Rubbed Bronze over a Tattered Flag design. This G19 has been custom laser stippled in a fractured pattern and also has undercuts. This Glock comes with a matching Kydex holster, 3 magazines, and the case. The magazines have been laser engraved with 1776 and stars with Cerakote. (For non-Crimson Tide fans, we can replace the backplate.)
Check out more custom firearms here.
Additional Terms of Sale
Know Your Local Laws
- It is the buyer’s responsibility to ensure that the weapon or product is legal to own in their city/state.
- If your order cannot be completed due to a conflict with your local or state laws, the order will be cancelled and you will be responsible for all cancellation fees.
- If you reside in California, Maryland, Massachusetts, New Jersey, or New York, be sure to check your local and state laws and verify with your local gun dealer before bidding or buying to ensure this model meets your state’s requirements.
- Branson Cerakote does not sell firearms to the state of California and New York.
- Firearms are shipped to an FFL dealer only.
- We will ship upon receipt of signed legible copy of dealer’s FFL.
- Branson Cerakote and Laser ships via USPS.
- All sales are final. There are no refunds.
- Please inspect the firearm at your FFL’s location prior to completing the 4473 form. If you complete and sign the 4473 form, the firearm is now considered yours.
- If you are denied by the ATF or are unable to complete the transfer, there will be a 20% restocking fee on the return and you will be responsible for the return shipping cost back to us.
Branson Cerakote and Laser is veteran owned and operated. We attended Cerakote training and became factory certified by NIC, the parent company of Cerakote. Our shop is located in Hollister, MO, and has been in business since 2014. Our purpose as we grow and diversify is to continue to satisfy our customers with the same excellent finished products that we have had since the beginning. For more information about us, check out our YouTube channel, Branson Cerakote – YouTube.
We have both fiber and CO2 lasers in our shop. The fiber laser will engrave metals and polymer, while the CO2 laser will engrave almost everything else. We can laser projects both large and small, from a simple stippling job to large production orders. We attended San Antonio Laser in Texas for a week’s worth of training to ensure that the quality of our laser work is top-notch. Branson Cerakote guarantees quality workmanship!