- Digital files are for the DIYer who has their own stencil cutter
- Files are ready for instant download after payment is received
- For use with programs such as Cricut Design Space, Silhouette Studio Designer, Adobe Illustrator, Corel Draw, or any other program that can read an .eps or .svg file type.
- It is the buyer’s responsibility to check software compatibility prior to purchase, so please make sure that you have compatible software that can open these file types listed BEFORE you purchase this product.
- We do not offer program support or returns/refunds/cancellations/exchanges on digital download sales.
As factory-trained and certified Cerakote applicators (https://www.cerakote.com/applicators/21880/branson-cerakote), we design and use these stencil files in our shop when coating firearms, sunglasses, stainless steel tumblers, and more.
If you’d like more in-depth Cerakote instruction, check out www.ApplicatorHangout.com. Applicator Hangout is a community of applicators that share information, has loads of how-to videos and podcasts, and a way to connect with other applicators around the world.
We have a YouTube Channel, https://www.youtube.com/bransoncerakote, that shows a wide variety of Cerakote projects, plus tips and tricks for using stencils.
NOTE: This listing includes digital files only. No printed/cut materials will be shipped.
By purchasing this content from Branson Cerakote and Laser, you are purchasing a license to use the content, NOT ownership of the content. You agree to not distribute or resell the file(s) contained in this download, but you can create products from the files for commercial use.
Your purchase allows for two downloads per file and will be available for 30 days. Once you’ve downloaded the file, it is yours to cut as many times as you’d like.