Turnkey Cerakote Course:
If you’re looking for an effective and comprehensive training course that will ensure you’re getting all you need to hone your skills, then the Turnkey Cerakote Course is perfect for you. This three-day course offers one-on-one instruction to ensure that you learn all the skills and techniques needed to be confident and accurate in your services from day one.
This course is designed so you can hit the ground running with your business. With this extended training, you’ll be sure to have all the tools and knowledge you need to be successful. And because it’s one-on-one, you can ask all the questions you need to feel confident in your new business.
What we’ll cover in class:
- Shop setup, including equipment and upgrades
- HVLP spray gun setup and care
- Cerakote prep
- Spray techniques
- Custom and standard colors
- Basic stenciling
- Tips and tricks
- Cerakote Series overview
- How to complete an FFL application (if needed)
- How to use an A&D book (if needed)
- Marketing and small business tips
What to bring:
You should bring one long gun and one pistol, or the equivalent. We provide the equipment and materials needed to complete your projects. Your firearms will need to be fully disassembled prior to training. If you have the ability to degrease and sandblast, this will save time during your training.
We recommend bringing your own HVLP spray gun in order to work with the gun you’ll be using in your own shop. If you do not have one, no worries…we have plenty.
What you’ll get beyond the awesome training:
- We’ll give you a stencil package of the most popular rifle and pistol-sized patterns ($300 value)
- A bound training manual we created so that you can reference it once you’re home
- A stainless-steel tumbler you’ll coat and take home to show off
- Free lunches (and we make good food!)
If you have a company logo you’d like us to cut into stencils, we’ll need that vector file at least two weeks in advance.