Know Your Local Laws
- It is the buyer’s responsibility to ensure that the weapon or product is legal to own in their city/state.
- If your order cannot be completed due to a conflict with your local or state laws, the order will be cancelled and you will be responsible for all cancellation fees.
- Magazines that violate capacity laws will be not be shipped. No substitution is guaranteed.
- Firearms are shipped to an FFL dealer only.
- We will ship upon receipt of full payment and signed legible copy of buyer’s FFL dealer.
- Branson Cerakote and Laser ships firearms via UPS with insurance and adult signature required for delivery.
- California, Colorado, Connecticut, District of Columbia, Hawaii, Massachusetts, Maryland, New Jersey, New York, Washington.
- All sales are final. There are no refunds.
- Please inspect the firearm at your FFL’s location prior to completing the 4473 form. If you complete and sign the 4473 form, the firearm is now considered yours.
- If you are denied by the ATF or are unable to complete the transfer, there will be a 20% restocking fee on the return and you will be responsible for the return shipping cost back to us.